Reading Cards for Young Learners
- October 11, 2018
- Posted by: andy
- Category: Young Learner's Reading Cards
These cards are practice materials for young people who are learning English. They are set at elementary or pre-intermediate level.
Each card starts with a very short reading passage suitable for young learners. The exercises that follow are carefully graded and provide practice in understanding, vocabulary and simple use of English.
Each card can be used interactively on the computer or printed off for later use.
Each interactive card has a button to reveal the correct answers or suggestions.
Young Learner’s English Reading Cards 1-16
- Card No. 1 – Peter and Tom
- Card No. 2 – Clare and Sharon
- Card No. 3 – Katie and Tom
- Card No. 4 – Sylviane
- Card No. 5 – Petra and John
- Card No. 6 – Sarah and Emma
- Card No. 7 – Toni and Elli
- Card No. 8 – Mama Baraka
- Card No. 9 – Jacob
- Card No. 10 – Shani
- Card No. 11 – Eli and Tom
- Card No. 12 – Peter’s cakes
- Card No. 13 – Eli goes to hospital
- Card No. 14 – The dog and the thief
- Card No. 15 – Patrick goes to the market
- Card No. 16 – Mr Shari