Thailand - TESOL Job Opportunities
Teaching Vacancies in Thailand
- Native speaker of English
- Age 20-45
- Bachelor's degree in any field (exceptions made for exceptional people)
- 150 hour TESOL certificate, 150 hour TEFL certificate, Cambridge CELTA, or other recognized teaching certificates, or a Bachelor of Education
- Police clearance certificate (just a local one)
Please forward the following documents ASAP to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention this website, TESOL-direct.com:
- Resume & covering letter.
- One recent photo. Copy of your passport.
- Copy of your Bachelor's degree in any field (exceptions made for exceptional people).
- Copy of visa (if you have one). Expiry Date Stamp.
- Copy of your TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/ELTT certificate.
- Copies of other certificates that might be relevant to teaching.
Teach To Travel offer a comprehensive package:
- Salary 25,000 – 27,500 Thailand Baht (BHT) per month.
- Guaranteed yearly 3% cost of living pay increase per annum minimum.
- End of contract Bonus up to 15,000 BHT (Based on years and performance of service).
- Fully paid medical insurance (except for dentistry & chronic illness) BUPA Medical Insurance.
- 1-2 weeks paid vacation (provided for free during school breaks - depending on the school).
- 2-4 Paid personal & sick days per year(unused personal days reimbursed at 500 BHT per day at the end.
- All Thai Government holidays off with pay (13-15 days)
- Assistance in obtaining a Non–B Visa.
- Visa extension, work permit and teacher's license will also be paid by Teach-to-Travel.
- The company will also provide assistance to find accommodation if needed.
- Thai Bank Account assistance.
- Thai Sim-phone Card.
Successful candidates will have to attend the Thai Culture and Teacher's Training course.
The cost of this 5-day course is 7,500 THB including 4 nights accommodation, meals, visits to historical Thai temples, Dolphin look-out, beach BBQ, Teach-to-Travel T-Shirt, and Thai Culture and Thai Society Certificate.
- Teachers will work Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4.30 pm. In some schools, foreign teachers may teach side-by-side with a Thai teacher. In other cases they will be solely responsible for their classes. This is at the discretion of the school.
- Teachers will be teaching 20-22 periods per week (one period = 55 minutes), but this may vary from school to school. Class sizes range from 40-45 students per class.
Are you interested in working in Thailand?
Or look at TESOL jobs in other countries and regions.