Reading Cards for Young Learners – Card 9
- October 25, 2018
- Posted by: andy
- Category: Young Learner's Reading Cards
These cards are practice materials for young people who are learning English. They are set at elementary or pre-intermediate level.
Young Learner’s Reading Card No.9
Jacob likes his house. It is in a small town. The town is near the city of Cambridge in England. His house has a large kitchen. It has a small dining room. His house has three bedrooms upstairs. There is a small bathroom. There is a large garage. He puts his car in the garage. There is a small garden at the front. There is a large garden at the back. He has lived there for three years.
The words of these questions have been mixed up.
Answer them in short sentences.
- Where does live Jacob?
- How bedrooms got many has he?
- Does he have a garage?
- Does he have a large garage?
- What does he put in his garage?
- Is there a garden at the front?
- Is there a garden at the back?
- How long has he lived in his house?
- Is his house in Cambridge?
- Is Cambridge a small town?