Reading Cards for Young Learners – Card 6
- October 25, 2018
- Posted by: andy
- Category: Young Learner's Reading Cards
These cards are practice materials for young people who are learning English. They are set at elementary or pre-intermediate level.
Young Learner’s Reading Card
Sarah is a good student. She goes to school every day. She goes to Kings Heath School. She is never late. Sarah works hard at school. She has many friends at school. She walks to school with Emma. They walk to school every morning. They leave home at 7.30am. They get to school at 8 o’clock. They get home at half past four.
Answer the questions below:
Write short sentences.
- Who is a good student?
- How often does she go to school?
- Is she ever late?
- Why does she do well at school?
- Why do you think she likes going to school?
- Who does she go to school with?
- What time does Sarah leave home?
- How long does it take her to get to school?
- What time does she leave school?
- How many hours does she stay at school?