Reading Cards for Young Learners – Card 5
- October 25, 2018
- Posted by: andy
- Category: Young Learner's Reading Cards
These cards are practice materials for young people who are learning English. They are set at elementary or pre-intermediate level.
Young Learner’s Reading Card
Petra and John go to the same school. They like playing together. They play on Saturday and Sunday. They climb trees. They swim in the river. They cycle in the park on their bicycles. Yesterday they climbed an old tree. Petra fell and cut her leg. They walked slowly home. Petra cried and her father cleaned the cut.
Write answers to the following questions:
Answer with a short sentence.
- Do they go to the same school?
- Do they like to play together?
- When do they play?
- Do they like to climb trees?
- Do they like to swim in the river?
- Where do they like to cycle?
- Did John fall and cut his leg?
- Who cleaned her leg?
Make up questions for these answers:
- They swim in the river every Sunday.
- They climb trees on Saturday and Sunday.