Reading Cards for Young Learners – Card 4
- October 11, 2018
- Posted by: andy
- Category: Uncategorized
These cards are practice materials for young people who are learning English. They are set at elementary or pre-intermediate level.
Young Learner’s Reading Card
My name is Sylviane. I am from France. I am 12 years old. I’m learning English at the Greenhill Language School. I have two teachers. In the morning, I have Liz. In the afternoon, I have Peter. They are very good teachers. They tell us to use their first names. I like that. I like the classes. We talk in English all the time. We have fun in class. The students also learn a lot too!
Make sentences from the words below:
Answer with a short sentence.
- Who is from France?
- How old is Sylviane?
- Why is she at Greenhill Language School?
- How many teachers has she got?
- Are they good teachers?
- Do the students talk a lot in English?
- Does Sylviane enjoy the classes?
- Who learns a lot in the classes?
- When does Peter teach her?
- When does Liz teach her?