Reading Cards for Young Learners – Card 2
- October 11, 2018
- Posted by: andy
- Category: Young Learner's Reading Cards
These cards are practice materials for young people who are learning English. They are set at elementary or pre-intermediate level.
Young Learner’s Reading Card 2
Clare and Sharon are also very good friends. They always play together. They go to school together. They always sit together in class. They enjoy playing volleyball together. They are both in the school volleyball team.
Make sentences from the words below:
Start with the underlined word.
- Clare together sit to in and class like Sharon.
- Both are volleyball in the girls team.
- The good very are friends girls.
- The play always girls together volleyball.
- They class in sit together always.
Write a short sentence to answer each of the questions below:
- Are the girls good friends?
- Do they always play together?
- Do they always sit together?
- What do they enjoy?
- Are they both in a team?