Reading Cards for Young Learners – Card 1
- October 11, 2018
- Posted by: andy
- Category: Young Learner's Reading Cards
These cards are practice materials for young people who are learning English. They are set at elementary or pre-intermediate level.
Young Learner’s Reading Card 1
Peter and Tom are good friends. They always play together. They always go to school together. They always sit together in class. They enjoy playing football together. They are both in the school football team.
Make sentences from the words below:
Start with the underlined word.
- Peter always and play Tom together.
- The always together in boys class sit.
- Both in boys are the football team.
- The are very friends good boys.
- The football enjoy playing boys.
Write a short sentence to answer each of the questions below:
- Who are good friends?
- Who always play together?
- Do the boys go to school together?
- Do they always sit together?
- What do they enjoy?