Thailand - TESOL Job Opportunities
Teaching Vacancies in Thailand
Travel To Teach are currently looking for full-time qualified ESL (CELTA/TEFL/TESOL or ELTT) teachers who are interested in teaching conversational English in Thailand. They are currently processing applications for the May 2012 academic year to teach English in Thailand public high schools and kindergartens.
Paragon Language Learning Center & Travel To Teach
PLLC & TTT are a well established company, respected by students, parents and school clients. They seek dynamic teachers with a genuine interest in students' educational development who are willing to create a fun and challenging learning environment. PLLC is a highly reliable organization, amongst the Top Ten educators in Thailand. They have been dealing with English camps, volunteering, and scholarship programs for five years now.
- Native speaker of English
- Age 20-45
- Bachelor's degree in any field (exceptions made for exceptional people)
- 150 hour TESOL certificate, 150 hour TEFL certificate, Cambridge CELTA, or other recognized teaching certificates, or a Bachelor of Education
- Police clearance certificate (just a local one)
- Available to begin work in Thailand starting the first week of May 2012.
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS NOW!
Please forward the following documents ASAP to: email@example.com and mention this website, TESOL-direct.com:
- Resume & covering letter.
- One recent photo. Copy of your passport.
- Copy of your Bachelor's degree in any field (exceptions made for exceptional people).
- Copy of visa (if you have one). Expiry Date Stamp.
- Copy of your TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/ELTT certificate.
- Copies of other certificates that might be relevant to teaching.
Teach To Travel offer a comprehensive package:
- Salary 25,000 – 27,500 Thailand Baht (BHT) per month.
- Guaranteed yearly 3% cost of living pay increase per annum minimum.
- End of contract Bonus up to 15,000 BHT (Based on years and performance of service).
- Fully paid medical insurance (except for dentistry & chronic illness) BUPA Medical Insurance.
- 1-2 weeks paid vacation (provided for free during school breaks - depending on the school).
- 2-4 Paid personal & sick days per year(unused personal days reimbursed at 500 BHT per day at the end.
- All Thai Government holidays off with pay (13-15 days)
- Assistance in obtaining a Non–B Visa.
- Visa extension, work permit and teacher's license will also be paid by Teach-to-Travel.
- The company will also provide assistance to find accommodation if needed.
- Thai Bank Account assistance.
- Thai Sim-phone Card.
Successful candidates will have to attend the Thai Culture and Teacher's Training course on 4-8 May 2012.
The cost of this 5-day course is 7,500 THB including 4 nights accommodation, meals, visits to historical Thai temples, Dolphin look-out, beach BBQ, Teach-to-Travel T-Shirt, and Thai Culture and Thai Society Certificate.
- Teachers will work Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4.30 pm. In some schools, foreign teachers may teach side-by-side with a Thai teacher. In other cases they will be solely responsible for their classes. This is at the discretion of the school.
- Teachers will be teaching 20-22 periods per week (one period = 55 minutes), but this may vary from school to school. Class sizes range from 40-45 students per class.
- The first semester runs from 14 May to 18 October 2012.
- The second semester runs from 1 November 2012 to 28 February 2013.
- All teachers should arrive in Thailand on the 1st of May 2012. We will pick you up from Sovanaphumi Airport in Bangkok on the 1st of May 2012.
Current available positions from May 2012 /2013
LopBuri - 12 English teaching jobs
Chachoengsao - 6 English teaching jobs.
AngThong - 5 English teaching jobs.
RatchaBuri - 7 English teaching jobs.
KanchanaBuri - 7 English teaching jobs.
Suphanburi - 6 English teaching jobs
Chiang Rai - 7 English teaching jobs.
MaeHongSon - 5 English teaching jobs.
Phichit - 8 English teaching jobs.
Phitsanulok - 6 English teaching jobs.
Bangkok - 4 English teaching jobs.
Are you interested in working in Thailand?
Or look at TESOL jobs in other countries and regions.